ㅇㅇ2017.10.08 00:18
빌보드 기사의 앞부분은 이미 기사에서 번역이 된 부분이 제법 되어서 그 부분을 사용하면서 비는 부분 있으면 채워넣겠음. 번역을 가져온 기사는 http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21992116&cloc=  임

While it might have been surprising for fans to hear iKON member Bobby was gearing up for a full-length solo album less than two years into the band's debut, the 21-year-old has been waiting for his moment to prove himself a fully rounded creator. 

빌보드는 “팬들은 바비의 솔로 출격 소식에 깜짝 놀랐을 것이다. 그러나, 바비는 자신이 다재다능한 크리에이터임을 입증하기 위해 이 순간만을 기다려왔을 것이다”라고 소개했다. 

"I wanted to be a musician before becoming a rapper," says Bobby -- who spent a majority of his childhood in America before moving back to Seoul to train for his K-pop career -- while talking about his ambitions and opening up about the inspirations behind his Love and Fall LP. "Before wanting to become a musician, I wanted to be an artist. I wanted to take this chance to show various sides of myself and to show that I was fit for all these different roles."

“래퍼이기 전에 뮤지션이고 싶었다." Love and Fall 앨범의 영감들과 그의 야망에 대해 말하며 K-pop 커리어를 위해 서울로 돌아오기 전까지 어린 시절의 대부분을 미국에서 보낸 바비가 말했다. "뮤지션이기 전에 아티스트가 되고 싶었다. 좋은 모습보다는 더 나아진 모습을 보여줄 수 있는 기회로 삼고 싶다.”

Artistically, Bobby achieves such goals with Love and Fall, ranging from the hard-hitting hip-hop he's known for ("Up" and heartfelt single "Runaway") to singing on the refreshing tropical-dance single "I Love You" and taking a stab at ballads with the R&B-focused "In Love." Fans have given their approval to the effort, too, with Love and Fall earning a No. 2 debut on Billboard's World Albums chart, tying for iKON's best position to date.

예술적으로 보아, 바비는 Love and Fall로 그 목표를 달성했다. 그의 유명한 세게 때려대는 힙합곡(Up과 진심어린 런어웨이)부터 상큼한 트로피컬 댄스 싱글 사랑해, R&B 중점을 둔 발라드 곡을 시도한 In Love까지. 팬들은 노력에 대해  iKON과 동점을 이룬 빌보드 월드 앨범 차트 2위 데뷔를 안기며 (존나 진심으로 대단히 매우 진짜 정말) 인정했다.   

While even PSY has eyed Bobby and his iKON bandmates as "the next generation" to push forward K-pop history ("I feel honored having heard these thoughts come up from someone I really look up to," Bobby says), the genre-exploring Love and Fall proves the band has a secret creative weapon in Bobby, as evidenced by the wide-ranging set of visions and works of art he shares make up the impressive record.

PS이 행님은 K-pop 역사를 이끌  "다음 세대"로 바비와 그의 iKON 팀멤들을 주목하였다. ("제가 존경하는 분에게서 이런 말을 들으니 정말 영광입니다" 바비가 말했단다), 장르를 개척하는 Love and Fall은 광범위한 비젼과 인상적인 앨범을 만들어 나눈 예술작업물을 기반으로 팀이 비밀 창조 무기인 바비를 가지고 있다는 걸 증명해냈다.

1. "I Love You" -- "It isn't easy for love to win over time," he says of his single that was inspired by A Man and a Woman, a popular 2014 online comic (a.k.a. "webtoon") in Korea about relationships during your 20s. "I wanted to express that with excitement and thrill of falling out from love -- attachment is the only thing that remains."

1. 사랑해 - 이십대의 관계에 대한 2014년 유명 웹툰 남과여에서 영감을 받았다며 "사랑이 시간을 이겨내는건 쉬운게 아니죠" 라고 바비는 말 했다. "사랑에서 설레임과 흥분이 없어지며 정만이 남는다는 것을 표현하고 싶었다"

2. "Runaway" -- "I wanted to receive sympathy from those who dream of escaping," Bobby shares of the first solo song he created for the project two years ago. "Whenever I come across young people out on Friday nights, when I'm off from work, looking outside the car window, etc., sometimes I feel kind of envious."

2. Runaway - "탈출을 꿈꾸는 자들과 공감하고 싶었다" 2년전 처음 솔로 작업으로 만든 곡에 대해 바비가 말했다. "일이 끝나고 차창 밖으로 금요일 밤을 즐기러 나온 젊은이들을 마주칠때마다, 부러운 마음이 가끔 들곤했다"

사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )